Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions with B Smart Living Caringbah ABN: 71 254 514 779.
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The owner of this website will be referred to as: ‘us’ or ‘we’.
The user or viewer of our website will be referred to as: ‘you’.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee or warranty as to the performance, accuracy, completeness, timeliness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for a particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain errors or inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such errors or inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks contained in our website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to our website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- A manufacturer’s warranty applies to products when used in accordance with the user instructions and when the product has been properly maintained. Warranties do not extend to products damaged by any abuse, accident or improper use. Please contact us for more details.
- Descriptions and illustrations of products on this website are subject to modification consistent with changes in design, specifications or other factors.
- Information contained within this website has had every effort made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we reserve the right to correct any errors and/or omissions found within.
Photo/Image Distribution Policy
- Please contact us for information on photo / image usage.
- All prices are shown in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- GST is included, where applicable.
- Full payment is required on all products before being shipped to you.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by circumstances beyond the our control, including but not limited to an act of God, war, terrorism, civil disturbance, governmental restrictions, import or export regulations, industrial disputes and difficulties in obtaining labour or materials. Should any such event occur, we might cancel or suspend this contract without incurring liability for any loss or damage caused.